Thanks to all who came out for the 2018 NFL Alumni Tampa Bay Caring for Kids Golf Classic! Check out these great photos from the event:
The Healthy Start Coalition of Pinellas County, Inc., has been chosen as the beneficiary of the 2018 NFL Alumni Tampa Bay Caring for Kids Golf Classic. This unique opportunity brings together former NFL Players and teams of players to enjoy a round of golf so that families can give their babies a Healthy Start! Proceeds will benefit our Beds 4 Babies Project, providing education and a safe place for baby to sleep.
Join us on Monday, December 3, 2018 at TPC Tampa (in Lutz) for a fun-filled tournament for a great cause. Space is Limited – Book your Team Today!
- Registration: 8:30.
- Shotgun Start: 10:00 a.m.
- Lunch and Beverages provided during play.
- Tournament Format: Five-man teams captained by former NFL player/Celebrity Captain. This is a Scramble event with adjusted handicapping to give each team an equal chance of winning. You don’t need to be a pro to come play and have fun!
- The winning Team will win an all-expense paid trip to compete in the Super Bowl of Golf!
- Each Player gets a 5-day 4 night Stay in one of 4 Cancun Mexico Resorts for up to 4 people. (Taxes and Airfare not Included)
- Silent Auction/Awards part
Sponsorships are also available and start as low as $250. This is a unique marketing and networking opportunity for businesses and a fun way to support our families. We’d love to have your business as a sponsor for this event; it would be a great day for staff and clients.
Click here for the tournament brochure with information regarding sponsorship and player/team registration. Please help us by sharing this and recruiting players and sponsorships. Please contact Brandi Winans at firstname.lastname@example.org or Rex Sano at email@example.com with any questions.
We look forward to seeing you on this beautiful course!