- Apply online: http://www.myflorida.com/accessflorida and click on “Apply for Benefits” to apply for Pregnancy Medicaid Insurance. Make note of your application number and any other information you get when complete your application.
- Fax the following documents to 1-866-940-7126. Note each paged faxed should include your name, date of birth, and your Medicaid application number or DCF case number.
- Form of identification. For example, your driver’s license.
- Proof of U.S. citizenship (for example, birth certificate) OR Non-citizen status.
- Proof of income for the last 4 weeks for all household members listed on your IRS tax return.
- To find locations in your area where you may receive assistance applying for click the link below: https://access-web.dcf.state.fl.us/CPSLookup/search.aspx
Know your income and see if you meet these guidelines (as of April, 2018). Child support and SSI are not counted as income. New chart will be posted after April 2019.
(Include Your Unborn Child)
|Gross Monthly Income/Before Taxes
(these figures include 5% standard disregard)
Once you have Pregnancy Medicaid:
Medicaid Recipients now receive their health care through a Medicaid managed care plan and you should receive a letter from AHCA advising which plan you have or which information on Medicaid Managed Care Plan options. To make a choice or change your plan, go to the following site: www.flmedicaidmanagedcare.com or call a choice counselor at 1-877-711-3662. To make sure you know which plan you want, check with your prenatal provider to see which plans their office accepts.
2019 Medicaid Managed Care Plans in Pinellas County
- Humana Medical Plan: 800-477-6931
- Staywell: 866-334-7927
- Sunshine Health: 866-796-0530
- Simply Healthcare: 844-406-2396
To apply for click the link below:
Affordable Care Act
Click the link below to find a Healthcare Navigator in your area: