- Apply online: http://www.myflorida.com/accessflorida and click on “Apply for Benefits” to apply for Pregnancy Medicaid Insurance. Make note of your application number and any other information you get when complete your application.
- Fax the following documents to 1-866-940-7126. Note each paged faxed should include your name, date of birth, and your Medicaid application number or DCF case number.
- Form of identification. For example, your driver’s license.
- Proof of U.S. citizenship (for example, birth certificate) OR Non-citizen status.
- Proof of income for the last 4 weeks for all household members listed on your IRS tax return.
- To find locations in your area where you may receive assistance applying for click the link below: https://access-web.dcf.state.fl.us/CPSLookup/search.aspx
Know your income and see if you meet these guidelines (as of April, 2019). Child support and SSI are not counted as income.
(Include Your Unborn Child)
|Gross Monthly Income/Before Taxes
(these figures include 5% standard disregard)
Once you have Pregnancy Medicaid:
Medicaid Recipients now receive their health care through a Medicaid managed care plan and you should receive a letter from AHCA advising which plan you have or which information on Medicaid Managed Care Plan options. To make a choice or change your plan, go to the following site: www.flmedicaidmanagedcare.com or call a choice counselor at 1-877-711-3662. To make sure you know which plan you want, check with your prenatal provider to see which plans their office accepts.
2019 Medicaid Managed Care Plans in Pinellas County
- Humana Medical Plan: 800-477-6931
- Staywell: 866-334-7927
- Sunshine Health: 866-796-0530
- Simply Healthcare: 844-406-2396
To apply for click the link below:
Affordable Care Act
Click the link below to find a Healthcare Navigator in your area: