Our volunteers help us prepare and gather items for our clients and families; and advocate on behalf of the Healthy Start Coalition of Pinellas to spread the word about the work we do.
Join us, our Coalition members, community-based agencies, health care providers, program participants, business representatives, policymakers, government representatives, community leaders, medical providers, managed care representatives, and other concerned residents interested in helping pregnant people, new parents, and babies in our community and supporting maternal and child health outcomes.
Ways you can help:
- Share our stories on Social Media
- Invite us to speak to your group.
- Attend one of our events and learn about our impact in Pinellas County. (Click here for calendar)
- Volunteer Opportunities
- View available slots for Stork Support Pantry and Holiday Adopt A Child Gift Workshop opportunities.
- Join us at special events like the Gasparilla Distance Classic for Race Material Distribution! Our Group Access Code is *HSCP24* Click here to sign up to volunteer with us.
To join us, call 727-507-6330 ext. 227, or complete our Coalition Membership Application.